Connect anywhere, integrate seamlessly, and collaborate instantly.
Unified communications is an excellent solution for any business.
As a business owner, your main focus is finding opportunities to improve your business. From cloud migration to disaster recovery, there are plenty of ways to make your business better. However, there’s one opportunity that often goes overlooked during this process: your business phone.
Communication is the key to business success, so having a reliable solution is a must for any organization. Among the plethora of business phone options currently available, no solution provides the kind of value that unified communications (UC) offers. At Computer Technology Management Services (CTMS), we offer unified communications-as-a-service (UCaaS). As your IT partner, we can install your UCaaS solution so you can start enjoying the benefits right away.
What Is UCaaS?
Your company likely relies on multiple methods of communication. This could include phone calls, video conferencing, instant messaging, faxing, and more. UCaaS is a phone system that integrates all of these communication tools into a single solution. Using the power of the cloud, unified communications allows remote employees to access these tools from anywhere.
UCaaS is one of the best ways to simplify enterprise-wide connections and communication. When CTMS installs your UCaaS solution, you can start communicating more effectively. Better communication allows for better collaboration, leading to a more efficient business.
Why Use UCaaS?
Does your organization have branch offices or staff who work remotely? A UCaaS business phone can make the world feel a lot smaller. This service offers various features that are designed to boost efficiency and productivity, while bringing everyone closer together. As a result, teamwork is more dynamic. With proper implementation, UCaaS can be turned into fuel to grow your business from within.
Once CTMS implements UCaaS for your office, you can track customers at key points during the customer journey. With this information, you can create the optimal customer experience that focuses on customer satisfaction.
The Benefits of UCaaS
The ultimate goal of UC is to simplify your communication efforts. This means reducing the number of independent tools, platforms, and solutions a business requires to collaborate and communicate clearly and effectively. When offered as a service, unified communications gives your business a competitive advantage by not only future-proofing your communication investment, but also through:
- Cost Reduction: Unlike with other communication options, UCaaS allows you to avoid the expensive upfront costs of purchasing and maintaining physical communication infrastructure.
Streamline Tools: Having to switch between different services to collaborate is cumbersome. When notes, files, and communications are accessible in one location, it allows teams to work more efficiently.
- Enhanced Productivity: From voice transcription to call monitoring and more, UCaaS offers a large selection of features that can enhance your productivity.
- More Collaboration: A UCaaS solution creates a seamless environment for employees to have access to resources and interact with people from across the organization.
- Better Security: This type of business phone offers encrypted communication channels, preventing eavesdroppers from listening in on business conversations.
- Flexibility: With an increasingly mobile workforce, it’s necessary to have solutions that cater to your remote staff. UCaaS enables these employees to work from home without special equipment.
- Scalability: As your business grows, so too should your business solutions. Since UCaaS relies on an internet connection, new phone lines can be added easily.
Customizing Your UCaaS Solution
Virtual faxing, screen sharing, automated routing, and a multi-level auto attendant are only a few of the features that can be included with unified communications. There are almost too many features to count. However, we understand that an extensive list of features can be intimidating for some users.
If you don’t want to use all the features we offer for your unified communication solution, you don’t have to. As your UCaaS provider, we can customize your business phone to only include the services most valuable to your operations. This is not a permanent solution either. If, down the line, you want to add more features or remove ones you hardly use, we can adjust your phone accordingly.
Full-Service IT Support
Technology can be fickle at times and it’s not uncommon to run into technology issues. If you have a question that needs to be answered or your phone malfunctions, we’re here to help. Our help desk technicians are available at all times to help you avoid lengthy downtime.